Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is submitted before in another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file must be in Microsoft Word (.doc / .docx) document file format only.
- Manuscripts should be typed and double-spaced. The manuscript should be ordered as follows: Title page, abstract, key words, text, acknowledgments (if any), references (max. 3), tables and figures (max. 2; the tables and figures should be properly labeled).
- The title page should contain Title, Authors, Affiliations, and Corresponding author’s email id and address. The title should be brief, specific and amenable to indexing.
- Not more than four keywords should be indicated separately; these should be chosen carefully and must not be phrases of several words.
- Abstract and summary should be limited to 150 words and convey the main points of the paper and explain the significance of the paper.
- Most importantly all authors must sign an authors’ agreement form describing their role in the article and taking responsibility of all disputes if arises from their contents in the article.
- Reference if used should be in the format of the Magazine.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.